Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bold Chunky Stones

This season is about making a statement with your accessories, as you can see from the Spring 2010 Accessories report it doesn’t have to be all about your wardrobe, statement pieces are key!

Bold and chunky rings, necklaces and cuffs could make any outfit go from drab to fab!

My sister introduced me to this jewelry line about a year ago and I cannot wait to get myself one of these pieces. Jody Candrian Jewelry has been featured in Marie Claire and Vogue promoting these gorgeous rocky works of art.

Pieces are made from hammered silver and jagged gemstones. Everything is hand-carved in Brazil, these sizable accessories are made entirely of stone. Jody gets the rocks from all over Arizona.

Here are some of my favs:



Bradshaw Ring



Paige Ring



Fiona Ring




Cosette Necklace


 
Side Beverly Necklace

 
Gilda Necklace




For more info please visit Jody Candrian's website

1 comment: