Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Mom, With Love

An Ode to my mom:
Thank you for loving me despite the fact that I was a little butterball at birth
Thank you for wiping my tears and always listening to my woes
Thank you for loving me despite my horrific teen tantrums
Thank you for always knowing the right thing to say
Thank you for being you!

To all the mother's I know, thank you for your endless hard work, it does not go unnoticed.

So as I'm sure you already know, Mother's Day is coming...this Sunday in fact!
The perfect gift for mom is hard to find, how can you thank the woman who lay in the hospital for 36 hours in labor, the woman who rocked you to sleep every 3 hours when you were born, the woman who cooked millions of delicious meals with your picky food preferences in mind? Well here are a few small tokens that might cover you for Mother's Day, I have chosen West Elm as my source this year...why you ask? Because West Elm has everything! (and no W.E. is not paying me to say that...unfortunately)

Here are some mom-worthy suggestions:

For the Entertaining Mom








For the Organized Mom





For the Artististic Mom





For the Foodie Mom







Photos courtesy of www.westelm.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment